You can create up to 5 ads
Make a use of our Facebook groups to share your ads for more views
Speed Dating Tips
Speed dating tips As Tom Cruise once said, “I feel the need, the need for speed”. Yes, the Shallow Man is hosting another speed dating event this Friday hence this timely post with some essential speed dating tips. The things I do for my re
Speed dating tips
As Tom Cruise once said, “I feel the need, the need for speed”. Yes, the Shallow Man is hosting another speed dating event this Friday hence this timely post with some essential speed dating tips.
The things I do for my readers!
The Speed Dating Event
The event will be held at a cafe in the Pijp in Amsterdam Zuid. The concept is as simple as throwing some bitterballen in a deep fat fryer.
- There’ll be single men and women
- The women will remain seated and the men will have three-minute dates with each woman and then move on to the next one
- Each dater will be provided with cards with a list of the names of the people attending
- They then have to place a tick next to each person they’d like the details of. If the person ticks their name, rejoice! It’s a match.
- The details of the matches will be emailed the following day.
A lot can happen in three minutes
Seriously though here are some speed dating tips.
1. Have a positive attitude
Positivity is infectious. Use your three minutes to exude positive vibes!
If your dating partner asks you “do you like it here in Amsterdam?”. Don’t respond by whining about the cost of living or the vast amounts of leopard print and Doctor Martin boots or the brown shoes blue suit situation. Nee! Doe het niet! Think of something positive about living in Amsterdam and if you can’t, lie through your teeth! Here are some great examples:
- I love living in a place where I can get high just my hanging around the city center and breathing in.
- This is the most fashionable city I’ve lived in
- The Dutch are so polite. They’re direct, not rude!